LodeStar™ Free Trial for Windows and Mac
The current version of LodeStar, an eLearning authoring tool, produces activities that can be imported* into the following learning management systems: Microsoft Sharepoint Learning Kit, Desire2Learn, WebCT, Moodle, Blackboard™ and other SCORM conformant systems.
*Import is supported through the IMS content packaging standard, which is part of the SCORM specification.
To evaluate LodeStar , follow these steps:
- First be a part of our community. Follow us on Facebook at https://www.facebook.com/LodeStarLearn
- Then click on the following link for PC Version:
Please note: On the PC Version, if Windows SmartScreen filter pops up and you trust LodeStar Learning, select 'More Info' and then 'Run Anyway'.
- Click on the following link for Mac Version:
Our Facebook site is the primary communications medium for updates, new templates, training opportunities and more
- After downloading LodeStar 7, install the application
- Launch lodeStar, and select File > Open or double-click on a template. Follow the directions for obtaining a trial license.
- Evaluate lodeStar for 14 days.
- Upgrade to a full license
- Submit a purchase order for a full license or buy online
LodeStar was produced to help instructors and trainers configure sophisticated interaction objects for Desire2Learn, Moodle, Blackboard and other IMS compliant systems.